Sunday, April 15, 2012

Urban Outfitters: Most Wanted

So sometimes when I'm broke I do some online shopping.. and then quickly exit so I don't actually purchase something. (please tell me I'm not the only crazy to do that.) Anyway I was reading the Dainty Squid and of course she just had to have something from Urban Outfitters on there (hehe). So then I shopped for 45 minutes and here are the things that really stuck out.
1.

I'm not one for Ipod accessories but I think this would kinda be neat in my room. The 80's boombox style is playful and I'm such a black color person that its perfect haha.

2.

Lord knows I don't need a new bed spread, but I love the colors! At work my dress code is black on black, and that can spill into my everyday clothes. But something this bright would definitely lift my spirits on those bummed out days. My bed is also where I do most everything, blogging, reading, writing, netflix. My grandmother and I have a joke that I'm in love with my bed.

3.

No comments: