Monday, April 16, 2012

My Little Bro.

So I typically don't post things about my family on here but I'm not really sure why. Family has always been a big part of my life and it obviously affects my creativity in more ways than one. When I write sometimes I think about family dynamic and how sometimes we argue and have a grudge but I wouldn't change my family for the world. So I dedicate this post to my little bro, Dave.

We definitely fight more than we don't but being three years apart that can tend to happen. He's always been a bit of a rebel, but with shocking red hair what else can you expect? His intelligence has gotten the best of him more than one, he just doesn't know when to stop pushing limits. But I will always love him and think hes an amazing person.
Recently he joined the air force, and I'm extremely proud! I started a drawing of us and I can't wait for him to get back so I can show it to him.
Here's how its going so far:

I don't know if you can see the difference in the two pictures with the shading on his tux. I use pastels and that can tend to get messy. I'm also kinda odd and do not like to draw faces so I'm trying to use my shading skills to make up for that. I just can't wait to fix spray it and then hang it. I'll show you more progress as I have time to work on it.

No comments: