Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Life is going up...down and up...down

So like I said in an earlier post I finally graduated! Finally. Which is one of my ups! That four years was rough for me, especially financially since my family isn't the richest people on the block, if you know what I'm saying, trying to find a job and work to pay rent was also a new experience that brought some heartache, but I keep trying to tell myself I'm in the big girl world now.

One of my down's is the fact that my mother was recently diagnosed with MS. It scares me cause I don't know what shes going through, but she's relieved to know that what she has actually has a name because shes felt horrible for years, and maybe she'll be able to get some relief. I posted more about it on my other blog.

And then my last up is that I potentially have a "big girl" job. I can't really tell you more about it until its final, but you'll be the first to know about it!

Cat

No comments: