Friday, February 11, 2011

Not enough postage

Hey guys.

I've been so busy lately! I have some new projects in process that I'm really excited to share with you.

So I'm not sure if I mentioned anything about this Independent study that I've been working on this semester. But on campus we have a digital textile printer, which textile design and printing has been an interest of mine for quite some time. So I set up an Independent study with a teacher I know as my advisor. I will make a print, as well as pattern a dress for the fashion show in April. Then the second half of the semester I will work on developing my portfolio.

I've also found spoonflower.com. I think along with an etsy shop, I'll try to sell some prints online. Maybe help to get my name out there and dabble in the textile printing industry. As well as work on my photoshop/illustrator skills.

If you have anything in mind for a print, email me at bi.polar.sewer@gmail.com. :)

--Cat

No comments: