Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Start

So I realize I have not posted in a while.
Some things in my life have recently changed and so have certain "life decisions".

But you know what. Everything that has changed has been for the best! and I feel like in the long run, my life will be happier.

I got my photos done for my etsy shop. I think I've sort of been dragging my feet on this because, #1 shipping intimidates me. #2 I've been really busy, unfortunately this last semester has been killer.
If anyone has any advice about issue #1, I'd love to hear it!

Also if you'd like to be featured on the Bi-polar sewer, email me at bi.polar.sewer@gmail.com!

Sneak peeks -



(i love feathers!)


--Cat

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i love the fabric you used on those bows, you were right about the pictures being good!