Thursday, April 26, 2012

Writing Isn't Easy..

So sometimes I get stuck. I get stuck writing for this blog, I get stuck writing for myself, I feel like i literally forget words when I'm speaking. But then there are days when I find inspiration in the smallest of things.. But those are usually the time when I don't have a pen and paper handy, haha. Thats just how it works. Without any "formal" training, I've basically been comparing myself to others that I admire. Chuck Palahniuk, Kurt Vonnegut, Steinbeck, Anne Rice, these are some of many that I want to be like. But I've also resorted to reading "How to Write" books, which almost feels kind of silly. The one I've been reading lately is called "Write Good Or Die." I'm not finished with it, but so far I really enjoy it. That's all I have right now. Night. :)

No comments: