Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Its been forever!

So its been forever since I posted!

I've also been extremely busy. Working two jobs, trying to make time for family, boyfriend and some personal time can be rough. I also am trying to read like 34987397x books and practice my sewing/sketching. Only so many hours in a day!

But I figured I'd start blogging again since I have some new ideas for a etsy shop. so wait and see.. i know i always say that.

So my favorite holiday is Halloween. Its another reason I decided to start blogging again. I went fabric shopping the other day for the first time in a while and I want to show the process of my costume! I know its still a month away but me and my best friend decided to make it last all month! Scary movie marathons and pumpkin carving and all that fun. I really can't wait.
I'll have to admit that we may have already started with the horror movies. The list includes The Shining, The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, and Grace.

Here's some of my faves that WILL BE watched more than once. :)

Hocus Pocus

BeetleJuice

Repo: The Genetic Opera

And last but not least Rocky Horror Picture Show!
Thats it for now! :)

Cat

No comments: